Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited KingdomOther - United Kingdom · 9 months ago

Are you considered British if you are from England, Scotland and Wales?

I know you aren’t British if you are Irish but since England, Scotland and Wales make up Great Britain is it true?

• pmt853
    Favorite Answer

Yes, yes we are. I'm an Englishman living in Wales. I'm British.

I am English By Birth

I am British By Nationality

and Australian By choice

No Muslims will never be British all the Time they support Islam the don't Integrate the Poles after WW2 integrated better than any Muslim

Being Born in a country does not automatically make you a member of the country a Muslim will always be a Muslim which is not British

I was invited to a Muslim country by the Government for 2 years and abused because i was a Christian and told if i stay i would be Murdered

CONSIDERED? BRITISH citizens are citizens of The UK which is "The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland".....England,Scotland,Wales & NI.

Find it ODD, in this day and age, you even ask? Also a United Kingdom has been around, in ONE form or other ,since 1801..That is way LONGER than the Kingdom of Belgium has existed and longer than a United GERMANY & a UNITED Italy....

• PAMELA

Yes, you are british as well as being scottish, or welsh.

• John P

Yes, and also if from Northern Ireland.

• Katie

NO - the country you were born in dictates your nationality. I was born in England (as were my parents and grandparents), therefore I am English and NOT British.

• TSK

Only our BRITISH citizenship is defined in law..Our other identities are not and are based on where we grow up, identify etc....

Yes .

The Irish, English thing has been going on for so long and so many changes it's not doing much of anything but keeps on changing.

Yes. Great Britain comprises the nations of England, Scotland and Wales. The United Kingdom also comprises N. Ireland.