Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 4 weeks ago

Are souls bound to the same planet they previously "died" on?

Let's say you moved to another planet and died there. Where is the soul going to reincarnate?

And if there is not enough people to come through as in case of early explorations of the new territory such as Moon, Mars...  would the soul have to wait for the right time?

There is no reincarnation. It's a cruel hoax.

I suspect we shall all be brought home to Earth and resurrected there, because the glorified and perfected Earth shall be our new heaven and new Earth.

• L'nya

Psalms 37:10;Jer 25:33;John 5:28,29;Rev 21:1-5,12-15 jw.org

If there are spirits visiting and taking life on other planets should be of ease by now.

NOTE:

Aliens do exist. Do the Math. Its called the Drake equation.

• on Earth... generally yes.... at least until the Rapture of The Church.................SyFi hypotheticals can be anything you want to imagine...God has not revealed any instruction on interstellar activity

• Otto

Yes, the earth is the only planet were humans are living..

Source(s): Bible

It won't................

• Grace

I promise you the one in charge of planet earth is not going to let you leave here unless you behave and no one wants to live on the moon. There are some ships up there that got left there and no one wants to clean up that mess.

The answer is "no" because souls are not roped-in by any limitations

of their lives prior, and reincarnation actually occurs very infrequently.

• Not at all. There are billions of inhabitable planets.

I think in the case of earth even there are other human colonies such as Aldabarran and a few others. We are at such a low vibration that we have to stay here cause most humans would be destroyed both physically and spiritually stepping foot on their planet. I myself probably could go another place but I wanted to help earth out I am from ancient Egypt.