What is your favorite new realm to your personality?

I've always been overly concerned with other people's feelings and being nice (at least in real life) around strangers. Now I've got a better back bone and don't mind sounding rude if need be, because my feelings matter too.

Like at the strip club when some dumb guy tries to ask about sex I'll rudely and clearly tell him no! Like how dare you ask? I used to say it lightly because I was scared being rude would drive them away from getting dances but it never does. Plus they'll keep asking if you don't set them straight.

And especially when someone tries to tell me "go talk to that customer", I'll say no I'll go when I feel like it! (If the bartender or another girl advises me that a customer wants me I go) but tonight a stupid customer tried advising me to go see another customer like I can't sit and relax a few minutes! Like STFU! For real, I know how to make money, leave me the hell alone! Maybe I want to just sit here and relax my feet for a few minutes like stop bothering me🙄 anyway I'm not afraid to use my sass if need be.  

• Mier
    Best Answer

I have a way with words when it comes to people. I've been told before that I'm smooth talking and I have a superficial charm whatever that means.

But deep down I'm also a bit of an introvert. I enjoy activities that I can do by myself such as riding my motorcycle or riding a horse out in the rural mountain areas or even as simple as reading books! I also workout alone most of the time. I wouldnt say it's a new realm that's the way I've always been. I dont need a group of people around myself to feel good.

• blue pixie
      1 month agoReport

You do have a way with words, I think that's why your answers are enjoyable and relaxing to read. I'm an introvert too. Glad you seem to be well after your surgery so hopefully you can ride your motorcycle/horse and workout again soon!

how often do you have s.ex ? ;)

THE SOULMATE COMPARTMENT.....HE IS GOING TO GET ME BACK..