Do I have OCD?

Every time I stress about something, I think of a sentence that I have to say three times and I have to say it fast and correctly before I can forget about it the situation that I’m stressing over. For example, if I feel like a girl thinks I’m ugly, I’ll think of a sentence like, “she thinks I’m ugly because my smile is ugly and my teeth are crooked” Sometimes I have to write it down three times, word for word, and it has to be correct or else I have to start over. Once I say the sentence three times correctly, I crack my neck twice and then I stop stressing about the situation. I honestly can’t control this very weird problem.  

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Not necessarily, but you are superstitious and suffer from low self-esteem. Did someone you know teach you those strategies? Maybe you are simply suggestible. Obviously the method hasn't worked well for you, or you wouldn't be asking this question here.

• 4 weeks ago

You're good Milkshakes, turn those lemons to lemonade.

Hey, take a break, if you like ice cream and cookies, have some while watching YouTube: The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy.

Have a laugh luv.

Peace

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.