Do I have OCD?

Every time I stress about something, I think of a sentence that I have to say three times and I have to say it fast and correctly before I can forget about it the situation that I’m stressing over. For example, if I feel like a girl thinks I’m ugly, I’ll think of a sentence like, “she thinks I’m ugly because my smile is ugly and my teeth are crooked” Sometimes I have to write it down three times, word for word, and it has to be correct or else I have to start over. Once I say the sentence three times correctly, I crack my neck twice and then I stop stressing about the situation. I honestly can’t control this very weird problem.  

Not necessarily, but you are superstitious and suffer from low self-esteem. Did someone you know teach you those strategies? Maybe you are simply suggestible. Obviously the method hasn't worked well for you, or you wouldn't be asking this question here.

You're good Milkshakes, turn those lemons to lemonade.

Hey, take a break, if you like ice cream and cookies, have some while watching YouTube: The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy.

Have a laugh luv.

Peace