Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

you physically punish your children?

No, they're frown adults now.

No.

Never have, never would.

Not only is it wrong and doesn't work (it was done to me as a kid), it also has been proven to contribute to the shrinking of a child's developing brain.

There are other ways to TEACH your children that do not humiliate or hurt them.

I don't have any children hun, and I would never physically punish them if I did hun.

No, never. And to his credit, or my credit as a parent.......he never needed that, or tried to provoke it.

He's a good kid, with his head on straight, and we get along well.

I don't have kids, but my parents would spank me up until the age of 4-5. I don't think it's a bad thing as long as it doesn't become a regular practice.

• B-Dub

I have 3 kids, and I never punished them physically. The rare time I did have to punish them, psychological punishment or manual labor did the job just fine. My dad used the belt or would have me get a switch off the tree in the front yard. It was a different time but I deserved punishment for the crap I pulled so I don't resent it.

• Rick

Don't need to - raised them right .........................

• My mom used to.

IN THE PAST YES...THEY ARE NOW ADULTS WITH THEIR OWN KIDS..