How would you use the phrase "Biblical inerrancy" ?

Like, "Certain Christians, such as Christian fundamentalists, have an inerrant view of the Bible, meaning they accept the story of creation in Genesis as factual"

If there's anything wrong with that please help

Update:

Y'all I'm atheist I don't believe in this and y'all don't need to tell me it's not true, I just wanna know how you use it in a sentence.

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Best Answer

An inerrant view of the Bible places the inerrancy upon their view and not the Bible, which is presumably not what is meant.

... have a view of the inerrancy of the Bible, would remedy that.

• Rico
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Inerrant means without error.

Your statement is grammatically correct and inerrant.

• Ernest S
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

It is absolutely not grammatically correct. it is nonsense. How can a view be inerrant? The Bible can be but a view cannot.

• Esther
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yes that's a proper way to use it.

• Ernest S
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

It certainly is not. Is English your second language?

• 1 month ago

its nothing wrong with that but its better i think to reckonize that the bible is made up of several genre's for example there is poetry metaphor parables ect its not science or even a chronological history so i would say all of it is true but the way we interpret it decides how we understand it

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • that is true...... but they are in error in that belief

• 1 month ago

It's as good as anything else you can come up with. In Shinto, the gods dipped their staff in the ocean and up came the Japanese Islands.

• Brian
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

"Biblical inerrancy relies heavily on cherry picking."

• yesmar
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I don't use the phrase.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The sentence you used is an acceptable use of the phrase "Biblical inerrancy".

And to say it, the Bible is absolutely true, 100% true and is the Word of God

Nobody can be good enough to avoid hell. The truth is that death leads to immediate heaven or hell, depending only on whether the person believed in Jesus for eternal life, or not.

The truth is that Jesus loves you and wants to bless your life freely :) Most of all, Jesus wants you with Him forever, and not in hell. The truth is that every belief except one will lead to eternal torment in the lake of fire for every person. Because nothing pays for our sins except the death and blood of Jesus, the sacrifice of Jesus that is already accomplished by Him . Jesus loves you! The truth is that Jesus is God, and Jesus died on the cross to pay for all of our sins in full, and then Jesus resurrected from the dead. Nothing else pays for our sins, not works, not deeds, not religions. So the only way to heaven and to avoid hell, is by believing in Jesus for eternal life (John 6:47), without adding any of your own works (Romans 4:5). Believe in Jesus to take you to heaven, and you will be in heaven, no matter what, guaranteed. That easy, thanks to Jesus! Tell Jesus that you thank Him that you will be with Him in heaven when you die, because you believe in Jesus! It is too late to be saved, after death

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.