Do 13 year old give/receive hickeys?

I know that’s his is a very weird question but I was just wondering and if they do how would you react to this is you knew your child had or received one

Best Answer

wayyyyyyyyyy tooo Young for that sort of thing........and we'd be having a serious talk.

I wouldn't. Ya'll are too young. One thing could lead to another and you would have to deal with those consequences the rest of you're life.

Not the well-behaved ones, no.

The minimum age is 18 to give a kidney but they can receive one. I know it's a double standard.

WE HOPE NOT....THE PARENTS WOULD NOT BE HAPPY about it. My daughter never allowed that but she married a mexican man who does not belong IN USA...duh when they grow up they do what they wish.

Children married very young decades ago due to poverty and early death. With modern advances and opportunities, you can postpone romance until well in your adulthood.

Such a shame. The time you spent giving "hickeys" could've been used for studying.