Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

Do you block users here for life or only temporarily?

I block them for life, especially those who cause trouble and problems with me when I have never seen them before.

I don't block anyone...I have greater things to worry about other than blocking a couple of silly little idiots.

I will only unblock users who had me blocked and then later unblock me.

Trolls who are mean and disrespectful to me will remain blocked.

I tend to be the one that people block, as I am very hateful to people I feel are posting stupidity or filler.

Source(s): nothing

Lifes to short for me to worry about bringing trolls back in.They are out for life don't need to worry about them again.Some still open another account.Guess no one can do much about that.

I don't look back when it comes to troublemakers I don't know personally. I can't tell you how to undo a block, anyway.

Life. I only block Nazis though. And only the ones who dump endless amounts of their bilge into my comments.

Until that account is suspended.

• Brian

I've blocked KillmouseyKY for whining, and Fireball for stupidity. Or it could be the other way around.

• Brian
      1 month agoReport

I was ok with that until he started stalking my other questions. I could have gone private, but it was more fun just frustrating him.

I comment on any Beatles topic I see, just to maybe tee him off.

The only ones I have blocked are the ones who blocked me first. It didn't do them much good as I only came across one of them once after blocking. So the blocking didn't do any good unless it just made them happy.

I don't block anybody and I don't ask questions.