Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationMaintenance & Repairs · 1 month ago

How do I remove trash bags from my car?

My parents are coming to visit tonight and my car is filled with full garbage bags and smells really bad because of it, I'm worried that they will look at the inside. I can't just take it to the dumpster because it is full, will someone please help me

• zipper

One at a time is how, now were you put them try the dump that is what it is for. No more excuses please!

You seem to be a troll!

• don r

There is nothing I can do to help you, But, if you kindly ask your friends to help you, they might.

• Scott

How did the trash bags get into the car? Do the reverse.

• Ron

There is no help for trolls

• marty

Torch the car and get a new one.

• Sandy

tell them your car is in the shop. if they know what it looks like, park it on the next block over. use Uber or Lyft if you go out.

MY car is a mess, but it would take me a year to accumulate that much trash. The dumpsters should be emptied no less than monthly. If you are a messy as you claim, your parents already know.

Okay?

Wait until the garbage truck stops by.

• bo

clean the car so what if the dumpster is full. use air freshener and stop worrying