What is your attitude towards Russia? Has your attitude towards the country changed lately? What interesting places do you know there?

I won't change my attitude towards Russia and Russians. I rather have a negative attitude towards Russians. It's a bloody backward hellhole nation on earth with stone age ideologies and backward christianity.

Russians are racists, sexists, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic and very anti-globalist. They believe a woman is a sex slave and should tolerate pain. Men are drunkards and lazy. They hate Muslims and can't tolerate anyone with a different ethnicity.

• Marc

Lena River has 300 METER, 1000 foot stone columns. Go see!!

I was in Russia recently. The people I met were wonderful- like most people everywhere. Moscow is not an easy place to live- because of the number of people and the traffic, but I enjoyed my time there. St. Petersburg is beautiful, and I know people lived there for a couple of years, and loved it, despite the cold winters.

• Marc
      1 month agoReport

The Metro makes life easier!!

It is a beautiful country with a bloody and fascinating history. It has some of the greatest palaces in the world. 

Most people know Moscow, Russia.

• Gypsyfish
      1 month agoReport

More Americans have been to St. Petersburg, because of the cruise ships.