Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 month ago

Does Wicked Lady really have a picture of catrin l?

A picture of catrin l teaching at a college in Gloucester in early 2000s where she's wearing black and has black hair.

That's no one's biz but the people involved.

Your knowledge seeking question related to a relevant current event is what?

• FOXY Di
      1 month agoReport

It's up to Yahoo to stop you trolling.

• Axiom

She/he is a very twisted and bitter individual! If it's not homophobia,racism, and any other unacceptable behaviour it's something else. 'It' was endorsing National Socialism lately. I would urge all to report her hateful attitude to Yahoo as I have. Hopefully it will result in Denial of Service.

She picks some random picture off the internet and makes a huge assumption. It’s too absurd to bother with it.

Only a complete idiot would believe her.

Edit. Why would anyone post a picture of themselves with the toxic people here. It would be torn apart.

• Axiom
      1 month agoReport

catrin I: Please report this deluded bitter individual ,who obsessively posts hateful comments and answers to Yahoo. Her behaviour is unacceptable and she/he clearly unfamiliar with the legality of 'Hate crime'
      Cheers, Axiom

I don't know if the picture that was posted was of catrin I, but it's a bit stupid to post pictures of other users. I don't believe the picture is Dianne at all as I have seen this picture somewhere before.

I thought a pic of catrin l was posted here, she was slim

Of course not. Nor is the one of herself real.

• FOXY Di
      1 month agoReport

There is no way you could possibly know that, Sceptic, especially about me. You're guessing.... wrongly.

That picture wasn't Catrin and it wasn't taken in the early 00s. It has modern looking flatscreen TVs/monitors which date from at least 2010. The woman in it looks as if she's around 30. I'm sure Catrin has implied she's older than that.

• David 420™
      1 month agoReport

I was at school until 2006, there were no flatscreen TVs. We didn't get one at home until 2008.

Yes, I've posted it and Catrin hasn't denied it.

My own picture is down after too much abuse from left wing trash.

• FOXY Di
      1 month agoReport

Any comments I've made is the truth which you choose to ignore and join the liberal sheep in the trolling field. They don't bother me. They are scum hiding behind a mask and making up lies about me. AND YOU JOIN IN WILLINGLY.

I challenged Dianne to post a picture of herself. She refused and the question was soon deleted.

Source(s): Gun toting cowboy across the pond

It has been posted several times. If dippy Di has downloaded a copy it shows how obsessed she is 😅

Anyone looking up old photos of other user is pretty obsessed stalker like