anna asked in Dining OutFast Food · 1 month ago

What is the bestest thing at mcdonalds?

i am going to go to mcdonalds i want to know what's good to eat there, because i am tried of getting the same thing again and again and again

52 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

In the UK and Australia its clean toilets

• 1 month ago

McDonald's Corporation purchases a lot of what they consider casual T beef. Cow fall down break its leg MacDonald by it cow has cancer in the mouth or of the tongue McDonald's will buy it cancer of the butthole McDonald's will buy it they say 100% pure beef yes it is but it is not 100% USDA grade-a beef. Have a nice happy meal and don't spill your coffee

• B
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

southwest chicken salad with crispy chicken

• 1 month ago

the customers, i worked there for a number of years and shagged each and every one of them.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

The chicken nuggets!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The exit when you refuse to buy their junk.

• Bob
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I don't like any of the food that they serve, with the exception of their McRibb sandwich.

• Bob
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Medium well, and even McDonald's chicken sandwiches and breakfast menu items are not very good

• 1 month ago

There sweet tea is really good, I like salads with grilled chicken or nuggets and fries.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Their Hash browns, Big Macs, Milkshakes, Apple Pies, Coffee, and almost everything there is great. Though sometimes the food isn't too great when left out for too long, it all goes bad too fast. Though, that's what happens with Fast food, there's always a price to pay for the delicious food you get, lower quality.

• 1 month ago

Normally, I order a Big Mac with medium fries and medium cup

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.