Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

How often do you say “I love you” to your spouse?

Best Answer

I m not American, in our culture it is not custom to throw I love u every 5 seconds as I see in American movies. when we say it it is rare and means a lot

• Ann

I say that several times a day, and I truly mean it. My spouse is kind and loving toward me, and I appreciate him for the things he does. He also tells me he loves me, and that is a real comfort.

every time he does cunnilingus on me

All the time. Especially when one of us leaves. No matter how angry we are at one another. I lost a friend years ago, and at his funeral, his wife said that his last words were "I love you" on a phone call, right before his accident. Don't want my last words to my wife to be anything other than I love you.

• Ocimom

Several times each day - we always say it and MEAN it too.

Every single day

• BOBBER

Several times a day. tomorrow is not promised,

Usually sneaks out a couple times a day. I hear it from him that often too.

• B-Dub

Daily, often many times a day. My wife enjoy's my many creative ways to say (or show) I love her, just a "luv u" text is just lazy lol.

Not very often since I buried her under the house. The romance kinda faded after that.