Is 18-30 the most dangerous age for a female?

That's the age group where they are most likely to experience domestic violence at the hands a abusive boyfriend for the first time, whether that guy is young or older.

It's so infuriating to see young girls grow up only to be abused, or even murdered by their boyfriends/husbands as soon as they become adults.

https://ktul.com/news/investigations/family-of-pre...

words can't describe how much I want Colby Wilson to suffer in blood.

American females in this age group really need to strengthen up and protect themselves from evil male scum who want to hurt them. Maybe they should even get revenge.

• Foofa

Anyone can experience domestic violence at any stage in life. But as women are most likely to first take a partner within that age range that probably would be the point at which they make a few miscalculations and have to leave an abusive relationship. I personally believe high school health classes should include instruction on how to recognize the red flags in a relationship. Far too many boys and girls view jealousy and controlling behavior as proof of true love when in fact it's the opposite.

Yes. 18-30 is the most dangerous age for males and female. But after all, it's the men who live less and die young. You are complaining about America but you don't know the fact that around 11,000 women are killed by their husbands in Russia annually.

If you're so concerned about women, why don't you go to Eastern Europe and enpower their women. I think American women have it more better than Russian women, **** women and even Thai women. Also, the men who kill their wives/girlfriends are not alpha males. They are the ones who are emotionally weak, failures and when they can't control themselves they kill others.

• amy
      1 month agoReport

Lies. misdirect you not a woman. LOL. You that stupid.

• amy

Dv is a horrible thing but it also happens to men at a very similar rate the difference most men usually see some kind of weapon however more women are likely to die from it. I think when you invalid one or ignore one and prop up the other it shows a personal agender that doesnt really care for the problem.

Edit: also it has nothing to do with strengthing up. Psychological abuse always paths the way. I was once in DV. I could have easily beaten the crap out of him but it was non mutual which is also a minority most dv is mutual. I use to tell him all the time that if we werent going out and he had done that I would have beaten. Three days after we finally officially broke up he came over and tried to pull his ****. I busted him up pretty bad. He left rather quickly.

• amy
      1 month agoReport

Thats all you have to say for yourself?

• Dr. D

I am a prison minister. I have spoken with prisons who have been guilty of domestic violence. I can tell you that these people are not the normal guys you meet at school or at work. They are guilty of crimes and deserve their prison time. 

Do not expect every man you meet to be violent, aggressive, and out-of-control. Also, please understand that men are generally larger and stronger than the average woman. A woman can be so verbally abusive to the man that he may lash out in anger just to make her shut up, and then legally charge him with domestic violence. Everybody does have a breaking point. 

• Men can call their girlfriends the b word and call them fat. So they also verbally abuse women. Should those men be lashed out againt? And plus, the example I listed is about control and the guy controlled his girlfriend's every move. It's not that his girlfriend was yelling at him and he snapped.

High risk for car accidents, low risk for cancer, hear disease, etc.

What if it is? Generally speaking women in the west are very safe - or at least they were until we started inviting in certain religions that shall remain nameless - lest I invite a ban-hammer

Maybe for stupid ones.

Women choose to go out with abusers and bad guys over decent guys and then wonder why they get abused?