Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicComics & Animation · 1 month ago

Can somebody help me find a webcomic? It's been bugging me for a while, and I only have a couple of vague ideas as to what it was about.?

I only remember a couple of things.

First, I know was in tumblr post that said when a webcomic understands autism better than something I don't remember.

Also, I'm pretty sure it was digital art and possibly had a semi-realistic art style, but I don't quite remember on that one so don't quote me on it.

There's this one part where this autistic character is at a table in a public place presumably a restaurant There's this one part where this autistic character is at a table in a public place oh, I think it might be a restaurant. The character info dumps about clocks I believe. They are pleased when the person they are talking to doesn't mind their info dumps. There's this other part where these two people are moving or maybe helping someone else move, as at one point this autistic character says I'm not helpless. The other character responds with what? And then the autistic character says something about the routine keeping them organized.

I know this is really vague, and I'm sorry I couldn't give more details. If you have any idea of what this webcomic is called, please let me know as I am very interested in reading it. Sorry for the long description.

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.