I need to write a compare and contrast essay of a US History event/issue between 1700's (or before) to present (post-2000).   ?

Event/ Issue must have differences and similarities. 

Any help will be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you!! 

Visit this website for help http://essaysshop.com

• Laurie

You are making the same mistake most high school and college students make when they try to write essays, research papers, speeches, or prepare presentations: you haven’t done any preliminary research.

You cannot write about something - in fact, you cannot even choose a decent topic - if you haven’t first LEARNED anything about the topic. You need to acquire at least 2-4 academically-acceptable resources, and then do AT LEAST 2-3 hours of study, taking notes as you go.

Then, try again. You can add more reference material later, if needed to fulfill the requirements of your paper.

This approach also avoids another common problem. I cannot tell you how many students I have had in my office, two weeks before a major paper is due, telling me that they cannot find any reference material for the topic they chose... and asking to change their topic at the last minute. If you do the preliminary research BEFORE choosing a topic, you will be assured that the reference material is indeed available.

Simple, in the 1700s, there were no writers of color, look at it now?

Message!!!???

Pick one and run with it, you hit a gold mine Milkshakes.

How about immigration? In the Declaration of Independence, they were angry at King George because he was DISCOURAGING immigration to America. The Founding fathers were PRO-immigration.

Nowadays the Trumporrhoids are opposed to immigration. And in between, there have been all sorts of other racist opposition to Italian, German, Irish, Chinese, and now Hispanic immigrants. You have a lot to look at there.

• Ruth1 month agoReport

Thank you, I will look into this. :)