S asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 1 month ago

What age do you think is okay to start yelling at a child?

I think either 4 or 5 in my opinion.

Never!!!!

You don't yell at children.

If they are being naughty, then a firm word of distraction is better!!!

Yes!!! We all 'Yell' at children, but it makes them even worse to try and control!!!, because they can be ery trying at times.

Maybe when they start drugs, they start drugs at 4 from my experience. Crack And heroin is very popular with the younger kids.

Source(s): My kids started when they turned 4

straight outta the womp baby. show that baby whgos is contorl

• Rafi4 weeks agoReport

damn @tyler, i feel like ive seen that video in a compilation.

How about never?

• yeetimus1 month agoReport

Naw m8 yus wanna yell at the it ye harshest voice so they learn to respec yeh. Dont be a coward, they deserve it those demons, especially yours

Better not at anytime, but sometimes if we need to caution them Please wait till minimum 6 years

Never yell. Talk

only when they are teenager gotta be with them

That’s not the best form of discipline as it leads to resentment from the child and it’s not generally effective. Spanking is not abusive unless you go overboard with it. Often one quick swat on the bottom is enough. Otherwise just a few. Obviously don’t just whale on them. Refraining from spanking is actually abusive. Proverbs 13:24 - “He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes.” Betimes means early (while they are young). The time to start is when they understand the word “no” and intentionally defy you. Age will vary as children develop at different rates.

When they are born. That way they know your serious! 

• CurtisC1 month agoReport

I am telling you. Take your material to a comedy club. You are missing a great career opportunity!!!

ZERO age....never.