S asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 1 month ago

What age do you think is okay to start yelling at a child?

I think either 4 or 5 in my opinion.

64 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Never!!!!

You don't yell at children.

If they are being naughty, then a firm word of distraction is better!!!

Yes!!! We all 'Yell' at children, but it makes them even worse to try and control!!!, because they can be ery trying at times.

• 1 month ago

Maybe when they start drugs, they start drugs at 4 from my experience. Crack And heroin is very popular with the younger kids.

Source(s): My kids started when they turned 4
  • 1 month ago

straight outta the womp baby. show that baby whgos is contorl

• Rafi4 weeks agoReport

damn @tyler, i feel like ive seen that video in a compilation.

• 1 month ago

How about never?

• yeetimus1 month agoReport

Naw m8 yus wanna yell at the it ye harshest voice so they learn to respec yeh. Dont be a coward, they deserve it those demons, especially yours

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Better not at anytime, but sometimes if we need to caution them Please wait till minimum 6 years

• 1 month ago

Never yell. Talk

• 1 month ago

only when they are teenager gotta be with them

• 1 month ago

That’s not the best form of discipline as it leads to resentment from the child and it’s not generally effective. Spanking is not abusive unless you go overboard with it. Often one quick swat on the bottom is enough. Otherwise just a few. Obviously don’t just whale on them. Refraining from spanking is actually abusive. Proverbs 13:24 - “He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes.” Betimes means early (while they are young). The time to start is when they understand the word “no” and intentionally defy you. Age will vary as children develop at different rates.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

When they are born. That way they know your serious! 

• CurtisC1 month agoReport

I am telling you. Take your material to a comedy club. You are missing a great career opportunity!!!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

ZERO age....never.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.