Fleur asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 month ago

Why do chicana's who migrated north from Mexico think that they have the right to tell white people in the U.S that they're on their land?

This really frustrates me.

I know this girl who's half mexican, half white as her dad's ancestors are from England. Her mothers family is from oaxaca Mexico.

She is constantly posting hate filled commentary online about how the whites need to leave the U.S because the land belongs to her and her ancestors (remember she's half white). She says whites are all evil and corrupt and she wants her native family from Oaxaca to come here and all other mexicans and for whites to leave.

Historically didn't the Native Americans from what is currently the U.S not get along with the native americans from what is currently mexico?

Why does she rant about this day in and day out, saying she and her ancestors have more of a claim to it than anyone else. My family has been here since the mid 1800's, came here legally and hasn't bothered anyone as have most other peoples families.

So you want to know why this particular Chicana believes her ethnicity is more entitled to the continental U.S. than Caucasians, right? But you're asking random people on the internet why she believes that, instead of asking HER, correct? Do I have that right?

• Walt

because all the USA at one time belonged to them and other groups and we took it from them