Anonymous

Why do chicano's who migrated north from mexico think that they have the right to tell white people in the U.S that they're on their land?

This really frustrates me.

I know this girl who's half mexican, half white as her dad's ancestors are from England. Her mothers family is from oaxaca Mexico.

She is constantly posting hate filled commentary online about how the whites need to leave the U.S because the land belongs to her and her ancestors (remember she's half white). She says whites are all evil and corrupt and she wants her native family from Oaxaca to come here and all other mexicans and for whites to leave.

Historically didn't the Native Americans from what is currently the U.S not get along with the native americans from what is currently mexico?

Why does she rant about this day in and day out, saying she and her ancestors have more of a claim to it than anyone else. My family has been here since the mid 1800's, came here legally and hasn't bothered anyone as have most other peoples families.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

It's a free country...

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Because Mezoamericans have no understanding of History, but that's kind of true for most Americans.

• Justin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

They are backed by communists who have promised them a place here in their lawless sprawling ghetto systems. We call them 'Democrats,' which is also how they started in China. 'The People's Democratic Republic of China.' They have since dropped the 'Democratic' part. They plan to do the same here once enough illegals flood into the country to replace all of the dead who die daily in droves of drug overdoses, ghetto slayings and lethal sexual diseases. If they do not replace them, they will lose their stranglehold on the urban centers which is why all the panic and passion over keeping the borders open.

Communists believe that the 'end justifies the means,' so these 'immigrant dreamer' people are just as expendable, only they don't realize it yet and won't until they are trapped inside their ghettos also.

• 1 month ago

We whites are the true illegals

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.