Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicComics & Animation · 1 month ago

Who’s your favorite joker? ?

Can you tell me who your favorite joker is? It can be from the live movies, animated universe or comics! If you’re not familiar with their personality at least explain why you liked their look. I’m trying to gather a few ideas for something and your help would be amazing! 💙😊

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Heath Ledger. The joker is supposed to be a criminal mastermind whose past is completely unknown and who is so obsessed with Batman that he would kill literally anyone but him. Heath Ledger has, in my opinion, embodied that better than any live-action Joker to date.

• 1 month ago

The Three of Clubs.

• 1 month ago

I like all the different depictions of him. the one from batman the animated series was my favorite one though.

• 1 month ago

Jack Nicholson.  He really had fun with the role!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Outside of the comics, I'd say that the animated Joker, usually voiced by Mark Hamill, is the best depiction.

In the comics, the Killing Joke had possibly the scariest and deepest look at who the Joker is as a person.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

When you consider that the whole victim narrative is told from the perspective of an "unreliable" narrator... the Joker (a pathological liar and master manipulator), you can see that he could easily be the same kind of guy that Ledger's Joker is. Both manipulates masses of people, and for Phoenix's Joker this included the audience. The Joker paints himself as the victim, but is he really? "Some men just want to watch the world burn" and that's the Joker essentially. His power is his ability to manipulate and deceive. Even the origin story (as told from the Joker) is a wild card.

• Adam
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

my favorite joke was heath ledger by alot. i havn't seen the one with phoenix yet but i doubt he can compare to ledgers masterpiece

• 1 month ago

I like the joker in 2019 now I understand why him and Batman hate each other

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.