Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 4 weeks ago

What do you think about a story where a young ex-convict finds the love of his life?

a shy and innocent girl who hides him, but he avoids her to keep her safe and tells her he always loved her when she's at her worst thinking that she will die? He had saved her many times, once from a shooting, once from an aggression and then from suicide. He loves her so much but is unable to say it, because he has been tortured in prison and fled so he's afraid to put her in danger, also the time in prison has made him extremely different from who he was, so he tries not to feel anything. But the girl loves him more than herself, so she doesn't want to give up on her.

• Tina
    Best Answer

You keep asking about this.

Why not write a few chapters and see how it goes for you?

• Andrew

I think you're obsessed with this nonsense, and I think it compels you to keep posting about it here despite the fact that you've already received plenty of answers. Altering it slightly isn't going to succeed in convincing everybody that it's brilliant. And wasting time spamming it here isn't getting you any closer to writing it, if you do intend to actually sit down and write it one day, though I think most of us are confident that you'll just continue to spam these questions and never get around to putting down so much as 500 words. For some reason you feel the need to talk about hypothetical situations where people suffer and I can only assume that's because you need to explore that for your own personal reasons, but I'd advise you to seek counsel so that you can deal with whatever issues you're experiencing rather than to keep uploading this annoying tripe, because you always go anonymous and you never listen to the advice you get anyway.

Melodrama is unappealing.

Does the sound of vomiting mean anything to you?