Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootballEnglish Football · 1 month ago

who do you think will win the premier league title?

Manchester City will win their third consecutive premier league title come 17th May.

I know everybody might not agree with me at this point in time, but I believe they'll do Liverpool over at Ethiad and Anfield and make up the ground because their squad can win the league playing in just 4th gear using the bench, thats how good they are. They are the only team in the country who I'd put my money on going the remaining games of the season unbeaten and winning the title. Liverpool on the other hand are very strong and have very good chance to win it from this position, but I believe you're also not giving us a chance ( Man United ) I believe we'll turn up for tomorrows game because it means a lot to the supporters of the club, we NEVER lose to those scouse bastards and Ole will drum it into the players heads to win at all costs even if we have to play dirty and win ugly.

I'm sticking with Manchester City to win the premier league, Liverpool will let the drama and excitement and nerves get to them again, they'll choke in the prem while City will cooly claim their 3rd title.

Everyone believes Liverpool will win this season but I think Arsenal still have a chance

• Kevin4 weeks agoReport

they think they've won the premier league after 8 games bless them.

them munich mockers cant even count to 1, never mind 13 or 20.

• August

This season it is Liverpool for me

Liverpool most likely

• John H

Liverpool for me

• Kevin4 weeks agoReport

was it liverfool for you last year too ?

and the year before that one ?

lol