Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingNewborn & Baby 1 month ago

Why do people love babies?

• L么n
    Best Answer

I don't.....screeching, shitting, puking things.

I wouldn't want them hurt though but I don't fawn over them.

• Prissy

Well, this is istinctual because nature makes most women attracted by babies so she Will take care of them and therefore garantize the survival of human race 馃槈.

This does not happen to all women, though...for istance, i do not feel repugnance or any kind of negative feelings towards babies ,but i do not go crazy over them either. I mean,they make me feel indifferent.

I absolutely fawn over baby animals ,instead

• Frank

People love babies because it's instinctual. We are here, when push comes to shove, to continue the species. That means to make babies. Women are often hormonally attached to their children as are the children to their mother. This usually happens more when their baby and becomes less apparent as they grow older.

• GB

Nature intends it, to help the babies survive.

• .

Because they are cute and are the future of the species.

Because the species wouldn't survive any other way! But they are defenseless, which release oxitocin in the body (the "ooohh so cute" drug for our brains) and it causes us to take compassion on them.

Because they haven't been corrupted. They are completely genuine. They are most newly emerged from our source and they reflect it most purely. They are a glimpse of the divine in our corrupted world.

They are cute as long as they belong to someone else.

• They are delicious, especially stewed with carrots.

They're delicious.