Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingNewborn & Baby 1 month ago

Why do people love babies?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • L么n
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Best Answer

I don't.....screeching, shitting, puking things.

I wouldn't want them hurt though but I don't fawn over them.

• Prissy
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

Well, this is istinctual because nature makes most women attracted by babies so she Will take care of them and therefore garantize the survival of human race 馃槈.

This does not happen to all women, though...for istance, i do not feel repugnance or any kind of negative feelings towards babies ,but i do not go crazy over them either. I mean,they make me feel indifferent.

I absolutely fawn over baby animals ,instead

• Frank
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

People love babies because it's instinctual. We are here, when push comes to shove, to continue the species. That means to make babies. Women are often hormonally attached to their children as are the children to their mother. This usually happens more when their baby and becomes less apparent as they grow older.

• GB
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Nature intends it, to help the babies survive.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Because they are cute and are the future of the species.

• 1 month ago

Because the species wouldn't survive any other way! But they are defenseless, which release oxitocin in the body (the "ooohh so cute" drug for our brains) and it causes us to take compassion on them.

• 1 month ago

Because they haven't been corrupted. They are completely genuine. They are most newly emerged from our source and they reflect it most purely. They are a glimpse of the divine in our corrupted world.

• 1 month ago

They are cute as long as they belong to someone else.

• They are delicious, especially stewed with carrots.

• 1 month ago

They're delicious.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.