am I pregnant?

I was having sex with a guy without a condom (yes I know it was stupid) and he pulled out and came on my stomach but as he was moving his **** away, I felt a little bit of *** trickle down into my vagina. I had plan B the next day but I'm feeling super paranoid. is it likely that I could be pregnant? this was only a few weeks ago so I haven't gotten my period yet and its too early for a pregnancy test

It’s never too early to test. Nowadays, you don’t need to wait. Stop having random sex and always, always use a condom.

• PAMELA

Plan B will disrupt your periods for months,you are not pregnant, and get on to proper birth control.

• Byrd

Trolling trolling

Can you please describe the situation when he shoots his load on your stomach?

Did you already c um before him?

Were you excited to watch he shoots out his load and what were you staring at first his face or his co ck?

Was it awesome experience for you to see how a guy wa nk?