? asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 month ago

Labour Party is said to be Nazi anti-Jewish...are any left wing events or groups convicted or banned in UK for hate speech,against anyone?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

"Nazi anti-Jewish" Yes that must be the Zionist saying that. They've trying the get a few extra points form their patron-saint the Tory party.After all it was the Tories that gave then Palestine.

There are no Zionist in the Labour Party but, there are a number of Jews.

And a woman got fines for calling Cameron an arsehole, that might have been a left-wing comment. Seems like you can get fine for telling the truth these days.

• 1 month ago

I don’t like Labour or Corbyn, I don’t see myself ever voting for them, but the “antisemitism” scandal is manufactured outrage mostly down to Labour’s love of their Muslim pets and pro-Palestine nonsense.

What is interesting is that Labour have said many anti-White things and embraced anti-White “identity politics” and policies, but there’s no outrage about that from their so-called “conservative” opponents. In fact, they’ve embraced the same narrative. Where was their outrage when Naz Shah “joked” that the victims (white gentile girls) of Pakistani rape gangs should stfu for the sake of diversity?

It seems only some groups warrant special status.

• 1 month ago

How strange that the left wing trolls defend Labour's antisemitism and call the Jews liars, but comdemn me for saying they are liars which is something I've been telling you for years.

• 1 month ago

You'd think animal rights is left wing but when they were trying to bomb places that makes them turn into right wingers so anyone extreme like you describe isn't really left wing. They go to jail just the same.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

It’s the Jews spreading lies

Source(s): If labour said something anti Jewish or anti white please provide evidence ?
  • 1 month ago

Trouble is Labour Party is being investigated by the Equalities Commission over anti-Semitism...on;ly one other party ever investigated the Equalities Commission in UK before....and that was the BNP....nice company Labour is keeping these days !!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

"Labour Party is said to be Nazi anti-Jewish". By who? Shite-stirring trolls? I don't think "said to be" is enough to get you convicted of hate speech or banned, whatever that's supposed to mean.

If you hadn't already noticed, pretty much all of the hate speech in the UK comes from the right wing.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No. Because despite the lies and smears Labour is less racist than other political parties like Ukip Tories

You can't convict people with lies and smears

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No, only right-wing.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

That's totally wrong. Where did you get it?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.