Antifa member killed in hit-and-run and already the press is accusing the Right Wing of doing it. Is the press trying to start violence?

Best Answer

I hope the vehicle wasn't damaged to bad.

WHAT? The media is actually admitting Anitfa is EXTREME left?

That said, they have a habit of blaming the Right for every thing until prove otherwise. The retraction is buried on page 8, it published at all.

Antifa is to right wing as Nazi is to Jews.

They are stupid, emotionally-damaged people who do nothing but hate.

The media has a dishonest leftist narrative to push. It won't let facts or the likelihood of violence get in the way. If it turns out the driver was a drunk illegal alien, you can bet this story will get buried.

Antifa members are just kids who need a good *** beating. No one dies in their riots and from what I’ve seen, none of them know how to fight

Now right wing extremists on the other hand have killed many. They shoot up schools, Walmart’s, synagogues, churches and mosques. They’ll tie a man to the back of a pickup truck and drag him to death. They’ll drive a van full of explosives into a building.....So who’s the real threat here?

So the white trash has gone from their Muslim obsession to Antifa obsession. I don't think it's going to go down quite the way you'd like it. Still such weak level of fearmongering. It's never going to work.

I do believe the only job the media is to divide us.

• STEVEN F
      4 weeks agoReport

I don't, but much of the media believes that.

They’re trying to start violence by telling the truth?

Considering that the right wing has already committed at least one murder that way (the young woman who was run over by a Nazi's car in Charlottesville), I'd say it's a lot more likely than you're letting on.

Cars are planned brutality, not some accident

• 0NE TRlCK P0NY
      4 weeks agoReport

Won'y know that until they find the driver. He ran when someone started shooting at the car. Can't say I blame him.