How should i invest my money?

What's the best way to invest my money to make it grow without super high risks..

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

If risk is a major concern,put your money in a balanced fund. Topically they are 60% stock and 40% bond. They give a smoother ride. Use a 401-k or Roth 401-k or Roth IRA.

• B
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

first, ensure you are already in your company's match program for 401k, next set up individual Roth IRA or IRA with discount broker like Schwab, then for taxable money, diversify. do not put it into mutual funds which are unpredictable and invest in way too many securities, instead go to several high quality companies not mutual funds, like Intel, Broadcom, Apple, Micron, Northrop Grumman, L3Harris Technologies, Lockheedmartin, which have dividend yields over 2% and increase dividends every year.

• 1 month ago

right way you invest your money

• 1 month ago

Depends on your situation, risk tolerances and goals. Read the Dummies Guides to Investing and the one on Personal Finance. If you aren't able to formulate an investment plan and set your investment goals then seek the aid of an advisor.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

For now, keep it in the bank, and pay your bills.

• Judy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

highly rated mutual funds

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

a low or no fee s&p 500 index fund. Invest every month for 30-40 years. Do not worry about ups & downs. They happen and you cannot time them.

$500 a month will make you a millionaire. Only question is exactly how long. 30-35 years probably. Worst case scenario 37-40 years.

FNILX is one I own.

No fees.

https://fundresearch.fidelity.com/mutual-funds/sum...

• John
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Paper trade in stocks for about 6 months before you put real money into it.

• tiescore
      Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

No, teaches bad habits and short term thinking... worst thing a novice can do.

• 1 month ago

High returns = risk

Low risk = low returns

A high return low risk investment does not exist.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Bonds are your safest but they have low interest.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.