Do bakers, who make bagels, ever get tired of the hole thing?
- BookbinderLv 71 month agoBest Answer
They can't afford to do that. After all, they knead the dough.
- anandLv 51 month ago
Each hole is a saving on stuff.
- Weasel McWeaselLv 71 month ago
Not if you knew how they made the hole............
- Big KahunaLv 71 month ago
Yes,sometimes they don't put a hole in them and then they sell them as hockey pucks.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Laughing BOYLv 71 month ago
I've often WONDERED "WHAT" TOOL do they USE to MAKE that HOLE?..........😁😁😁😁
- Harley LadyLv 71 month ago
No, they just put a different twist on it!