Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsOther - Electronics · 4 weeks ago

Are her inverters in India which have direct socket connection capability or one that I can hook up to a surge bar?

Please let me know what i need, which type and how much power

It has to provide power for a 4k tv and a 750watt psu pc

3 Answers

  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago
    Best Answer

    Put your big plug into her socket first LOL

  • 4 weeks ago

    You will need a 2,000 watt inverter. 



    It should be operated from a vehicle with its engine running 

    and equipped with a Very high output alternator --- 

    something around 200 amps minimum.  

    No ordinary car has one that big. 


    A normal 2 kW or larger generator would be a better choice.  

    Either way, a surge protector should not be needed. 

  • 4 weeks ago


Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.