Cody asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 month ago

How do I ask for this haircut?

Hey so I know this is probably a really really stupid question but I know nothing about haircuts. There’s this haircut I like and I asked the guy who had it what does he ask for and he said a “low 2 fade and a skin taper”. Is that how I ask for one? is it possible? Thank you. It’s a really stupid question so I’m sorry.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Kaz
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

The easiest way is to show the stylist a picture of the haircut you want - THEN and ask them is they can do it, or if they have done it before. (If not, find another salon).

• Kyle
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

do you have a picture of it? see if you can take his picture with your phone then take it to your hair stylist. they can often work with just that.

• 1 month ago

idk..................................

• 1 month ago

Go to the cutter where your friend get his hair cut, if he gets his hair cut there often, then the stylist may remember him. If the person who's hair cut you like is a friend, then ask if you could take a pic, and take the pic to the stylist. If you can't take a pic, then describe exactly as he did. Not a stupid question at all. Good luck!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • marty
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Trust me, there are alot of stupid questions on this site but yours isn't one. I would imagine you say it just as you were told. A professional hair stylist will understand.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.