What should I say when a job I’m interviewing for asks me if I’m still at the job I’m at?

I applied to a job about a month ago I applied to a job while still working at another one. We set up a job interview and I’m afraid they are going to ask if I still have the most recent job that is on my resume. I quit that job in order to find another one back home and focus on moving back. (Mind you I moved and am moving back to where I am from). If they ask me if I’m still at my most present job what do I say? When I applied I was still there so I put the date I started until present. Can someone help me? And no negative comments or feedback please.

• Teal
    Best Answer

Just tell them the truth, that you very recently quit because you moved. You can bring an updated copy of your resume to the interview. Spin it in to a positive, this also means you are ready to start work immediately.

Tell the truth.

• Judy

Well ok, it's an easy question. "No, I quit that job in order to find another one back home and focus on moving back."

Just be honest and tell them

• John1 month agoReport

Yes, obviously telling the truth at a job interview is the most serious crime on the books. Do so and expect SWAT teams to come crashing in immediately to haul you away. (Why on earth would you be penalized????)