Richard asked in SportsWrestling · 4 weeks ago

Will Sasha Banks Turn On Bayley!?

Best Answer

That whole thing with them has dragged on so ling at this point I couldn't care less. I'd like to see them both go away.

You suck for watching wwe. AEW forever

• I would maybe but who knows anything can happen in WWE.

I don’t know what will happen, but it will most definitely involve Dr. Shelby...

Probably she always does

The entire women’s division consists of the four horsewomen and just rotating ten in and out of feuds .... this will happen eventually and may conclude at Mania

• Moya

Of course that will happen

I hope they do a hla angle first then one of them is cheating with Lana and Booby Lashley then the turn begins. But nooooooo this is idiotic Vince we are dealing with. Realistically speaking, it will be something too dumb to make up here

I think she's going to embrace Bayley's new dark side for a little while but eventually turn on her when she decides to seek the title again.

Depends on WWE. Sasha Banks and Bayley are currently a tag team however WWE had a chance of creating another fantastic feud between the two but they failed to do it. If Sasha turns on Bayley, I wouldn't really like that decision because Bayley is no longer face.