Richard asked in SportsWrestling · 4 weeks ago

Will Sasha Banks Turn On Bayley!?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Best Answer

That whole thing with them has dragged on so ling at this point I couldn't care less. I'd like to see them both go away.

• 4 weeks ago

You suck for watching wwe. AEW forever

• I would maybe but who knows anything can happen in WWE.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I don’t know what will happen, but it will most definitely involve Dr. Shelby...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Probably she always does

• 4 weeks ago

The entire women’s division consists of the four horsewomen and just rotating ten in and out of feuds .... this will happen eventually and may conclude at Mania

• Moya
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Of course that will happen

• 4 weeks ago

I hope they do a hla angle first then one of them is cheating with Lana and Booby Lashley then the turn begins. But nooooooo this is idiotic Vince we are dealing with. Realistically speaking, it will be something too dumb to make up here

• 4 weeks ago

I think she's going to embrace Bayley's new dark side for a little while but eventually turn on her when she decides to seek the title again.

• 4 weeks ago

Depends on WWE. Sasha Banks and Bayley are currently a tag team however WWE had a chance of creating another fantastic feud between the two but they failed to do it. If Sasha turns on Bayley, I wouldn't really like that decision because Bayley is no longer face.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.