Do all people need a dust pan and brush set at home?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • I care
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

It helps to be able to pick up items from your floors, and than continue cleaning your floors.

Yrs. ago if I didn't have a dust pan/brush, I wet an edge of a newspaper sheet and swept dirt on it.

• 4 weeks ago

Exactly everyone needs one

• 1 month ago

Yes,

They do.

They do

• Jerry
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I have a couple small ones and a couple tiny ones. I keep them in several places around the house to quickly deal with small messes. I also have a couple small carpet sweepers and a couple full size broom/dust pan sets. I avoid the vacuum cleaner except once a week. It frightens the cats terribly.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Laurie
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Only those who drop and spill things.

• Stan
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Do all people need one? That's down to all people. I have two sets, they cost only pennies at the pound shop or Home Bargains. I walk around this house with a duster in my pocket, if something doesn't pass THE FINGER TEST its out with that duster.

• 1 month ago

One of these hand held battery powered vacuums is a modern substitute. But you still need a broom. Outside, the battery powered blower/vacuum is a real good substitute for brooms and rakes, etc. Rechargeable batteries are now powerful enough to make these types of devices work.

• Jerry
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

IMO blowing your trash and dirt into the air is a kind of littering. Don't blow around your debris; use a rake or broom to gather it into then dispose of it properly.

• marty
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

In my opinions yes, its easier than pulling out a vacuum for small messes.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.