Police state: A police officer in Texas just murdered a woman in her own home while cleaning her windows. Why?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Lili
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Best Answer

He thought she was an intruder, that's why. Her neighbor called the police because her doors were open. The police officer checking out the house saw her through the window and shouted at her to put her hands up. Then, however, he immediately fired. It's unknown why he did that.

• Bruce
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You asked why. Judging by the little information that was out there, the officer perceived the homeowner as a threat and the homeowner displayed a gun because they perceived the officer as a threat.

With that said, I suggest you look up the definition of "police state".

• 1 month ago

we don't know. follow the case to find out

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

why was he in her home cleaning the windows ?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Frank
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

OK...shithead. Get your LEGAL TERMS RIGHT. The police officer did not MURDER this idiot woman. If you hold up a weapon against a police officer...for any reason...EXPECT TO GET SHOT.

• STEVEN F
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

CHUMP: You ARE a very angry person and your comment is BS.

• 1 month ago

Perhaps she wasn't doing a good job.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I didn't read that she was cleaning her windows. Wasn't it like 2am? The article i read said she had a gun, which seems perfectly reasonable if some man is creeping around with a flashlight peering in your windows at that hour.

• Lili
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

A gun was found inside the house, but it hasn't yet been stated, so far as I know, WHERE it was found. Even if she had it with her, she was indeed inside her own home an had a right to protect herself there, but he evidently thought she was an intruder.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.