jordan asked in Dining OutFast Food · 1 month ago

Shift leaders at popeyes?

I just got hired on as a shift leader at a Popeye’s that’s opening up by my house in about a month. I was wondering what kinda uniform they have. Like a button up and tie? If so, do you think they’d let me rock a bow tie? Haha

Also, what can I expect from this company as a shift leader? Thank you in advance for your responses 

• Kate

I would presume they should have given you that information and suggested training for the role. Call them and ask for a job description.

• Jordan4 weeks agoReport

They did, but it was very vague. I begin training a week before the location opens. I was just trying to be a little more prepared

• David

I finally tried their chicken with a side of beans and rice and a biscuit. Nasty. The chicken was greasy and the breading didn't taste good. it's supposed to be "Louisiana style" but it's not hot at all. I didn't care for the side and the biscuit was just nasty. Bo Jangles food is much much better, try to get a job there.

• Jordan1 month agoReport

Hmm I’ve never heard of it. I’ll check it out. Honestly, I’ve never even been to Popeye’s haha

Shift leaders normally wear a variation of the same uniform, same pants and shirts but you aren't required to wear a visor or hat.

• D

it's Popeyes. you don't need a bowtie...

"Also, what can I expect from this company as a shift leader?" 

Endless bitching, a challenging work environment, unreliable employees, shouty management and a stomach ulcer.

• Jordan1 month agoReport

Haha I bet. I don’t know why I wanna be a Shift Lead so bad. You don’t know about the uniforms though?