Can you help me with English please?
Every muscle fiber and energy system is going to be put under extreme stress, to get the extreme transformation you've come here searching for.
1. What do these words "under" and "stress" mean in this case?
2. "You've come here searching for" is not grammatically correct. Right?
- yet-knish!Lv 71 month agoBest Answer
1. "Put under" means subject to. Stress is pressure or tension exerted on a material object.
2. It does violate the rule about not ending a sentence with a proposition. "...for which you've come here searching".