Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetYouTube · 1 month ago

Is 23 Too Old For a Girl To Start a YouTube Channel?

I feel like most of the girls that use YouTube are 13-16, so how can they relate to a 23 year old that's graduated college (me).

I want to do a channel about fashion, food, beauty, health and travel, focusing on being a single woman in her 20's.

The problem is that it seems like most Youtubers in their 20's A) have already been on the site for years B) do "couples vlogs and are filthy rich/have their own house at 21

Thoughts?

You've gotta be under 9, you know, I heard older people are getting a better hang of technology nowadays

You should find a man with an accent and use that to your advantage, make all the couple videos about his culture. All about him, and then fake a pregnancy and lose the baby.

You know what, make your first video about all the ******* weird **** people write on here.

This is my hobby, I lay in bed and write weird **** on here.

Source(s): Good idea

Look, no guy will look away if you just let the girls breath a little. 

Not at all. Anyone can start a YouTube channel, regardless of age. Have fun doing it. And most importantly, be sure to follow all the rules carefully when uploading videos on your site.

Give it a try, see how it works out.

No it's not too old, because nowadays all are comfortable to use youtube. Every girl have craze to know about fashion whether it's 16 or 23 age. All like to watch videos on Youtube..

That might be a little too old

Not really, but it can take a while to catch on and there is no garantee you will get popular.

You'll need to be very motivated,Except it to take several YEARS for you to get a significant following.

Not at all, you're never too old to make a YouTube channel. As long as you're enjoying making content then that's all that matters