Will there be any COLA for social security in 2020?
- TedExLv 71 month agoBest Answer
1.6% Enough for 1 dinner at Mc Donald's per month
- RICKLv 71 month ago
However most of it will go to the largest 1 year increase in
Medicare part B premiums in a very long time
- JudithLv 71 month ago
Not official yet. It will be in the news. Watch for it. The estimate is 1.6%.
- Spock (rhp)Lv 71 month ago
please follow the news. yes. the estimate is 1.6%
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- regeruggedLv 71 month ago
Yes, it was in Pittsburgh newspaper. Average increase is claimed to be $24.00
- QuentinLv 71 month ago
No. Cola is full of sugars and is not handed out for social security. If you want pop get a job and buy some!
- The Football GodLv 71 month ago
Why? Are the NFL and college football ones not selling fast enough.
- Anonymous1 month ago
Perhaps, still soon to know.