Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceRenting & Real Estate · 1 month ago

Where should I move to? Just recieved a remote position and am single. Please read.?

I currently reside 20 minutes outside of Philadelphia and looking for my next adventure in life. After looking to buy a home nearby philly I realize I will not be able to afford a house that is to my likening....so my question is does anyone who lives in the tri-state region or have experience in this area recommend where I should target to move to? Either rent or buy. I do not plan on having kids so school districts is a non-issue however I looked into moving to Jersey quickly and living by the beach does interest me greatly however taxes can be sky high in Jersey. Any recommendations I would enjoy reading and researching. Thank you for your time.

Thank you for the response. I was just in North Jersey last week for training and could not stand the no left turns and horrible drivers. Literally got into a fender bender that will cost me over $500.

Yes, I was not at the beach and it is cold outside this month but I have ruled out North Jersey. I thank you for the suggestion however.

• Judy

Pittsburgh housing is much more reasonable, and it has a lot to offer.

• Tata1 month agoReport

Thank you for the suggestion. One of my ex coworkers moved there and loved it for that very reason. I want to stay closer to the Philadelphia Region however. Thank you for the suggestion!

Keansburg NJ. It's a small beach town and for NJ the taxes aren't too much....North Middletown is also by the beach.