my mom have a repo with 544 credit score can she get a car loan?

my mom have $2,000 coming Every month and she have a $11,000 to put down for a 2019 toyota camry

she does have a repo but i think is been 10 years or less

so do u think if she have $11,000 down to put in a new car do u think she will get approved

my mom thinks if she gets a 2014 toyota it will break down but i told her toyota last long

• don r
    Best Answer

Maybe she can afford a 2010. Think about maintenance and insurance.

544? Would I lend to her, no freaking way. A 10 year old repo shouldn't even be on her credit report so it's not causing her low score. Whether they has the money or not, sounds like she has a habit of not paying what she owes.

Reported for violating forum rules by asking the same question over and over.

FAIL

Now, to answer your question again, she simply cannot afford a 2019 Camry. Even a base model is going to cost over $25,000 with tax and other charges. With such bad credit and low income she cannot qualify for a $14,000 loan plus the required insurance. Period, end of story. Don't ask again.

Go buy a Toyota or Honda for $10,000 cash and spend a couple hundred getting it thoroughly test driven and inspected by a shop other than the one she buys it from, and spend the remaining money on extended warranty coverage

I daily drive a 1986 Toyota.  Make way more than your mom, wouldn't even think of buying a 2019.  Sounds like she needs to take a basic finance class and learn how to handle her money.

TROLL. This is what, about the 32nd time for this question?

You've even been answered by a guy who actually WORKED in auto sales for many years, and STILL you continue asking????

Are you related to that Robbie guy who keeps asking about buses?

capitalism is debt bondage

Yes, she can. The terms would be bad because her credit is bad. STOP ASKING THE SAME QUESTION OVER AND OVER.

A 10 year old repo has long ago fallen off her credit report.

By bad terms I mean a high interest rate and a jacked up price.