my mom have a repo with 544 credit score can she get a car loan?

my mom have $2,000 coming Every month and she have a $11,000 to put down for a 2019 toyota camry

she does have a repo but i think is been 10 years or less

so do u think if she have $11,000 down to put in a new car do u think she will get approved

my mom thinks if she gets a 2014 toyota it will break down but i told her toyota last long

7 Answers

Relevance
  • don r
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago
    Best Answer

Maybe she can afford a 2010. Think about maintenance and insurance.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

544? Would I lend to her, no freaking way. A 10 year old repo shouldn't even be on her credit report so it's not causing her low score. Whether they has the money or not, sounds like she has a habit of not paying what she owes.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Reported for violating forum rules by asking the same question over and over.

FAIL

Now, to answer your question again, she simply cannot afford a 2019 Camry. Even a base model is going to cost over $25,000 with tax and other charges. With such bad credit and low income she cannot qualify for a $14,000 loan plus the required insurance. Period, end of story. Don't ask again.

Go buy a Toyota or Honda for $10,000 cash and spend a couple hundred getting it thoroughly test driven and inspected by a shop other than the one she buys it from, and spend the remaining money on extended warranty coverage

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I daily drive a 1986 Toyota.  Make way more than your mom, wouldn't even think of buying a 2019.  Sounds like she needs to take a basic finance class and learn how to handle her money.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

TROLL. This is what, about the 32nd time for this question?

You've even been answered by a guy who actually WORKED in auto sales for many years, and STILL you continue asking????

Are you related to that Robbie guy who keeps asking about buses?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

capitalism is debt bondage

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes, she can. The terms would be bad because her credit is bad. STOP ASKING THE SAME QUESTION OVER AND OVER.

A 10 year old repo has long ago fallen off her credit report.

By bad terms I mean a high interest rate and a jacked up price.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.