Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 2 months ago

Should I get GTA V on PC or Xbox one?

I used to have it on release day for Xbox one...played it for a year or so and then life happened so I didn't get a chance to play it for a while. Wanted to go back, play through the story again, explore, maybe goof off a little online.

I have a solid PC and an Xbox one, which has a more active player population? Are there any serious known issues with either version?

My PC is definitely up to it. R9 390 graphics and a 5820k processor.

I just heard a while back that the PS4 had like 3x the population as PC. I wonder if Xbox one numbers were similar to the PS4 numbers though...

I'd say Xbox One, unless you plan on dealing with hackers, modders, etc. on PC with the chance of having to trouble shoot everything.

• Master Of Puppets

Interestingly enough, within the past few months, I've only come across a few modders on GTA Online. R* has really been cracking down on modders/cheaters.

PC for sure. Only if your PC is up to it though.