Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

Problem with my penis, and im extremely worried and upset.?

Hi all, im 17 years old. After masturbating in 3 times on a Saturday, a couple days later i noticed a cord like structure under my skin on the left side of the shaft of my penis. Im 99.9% sure its lymphangiosclerosis, but there is barely any information on this online. On most web pages, it says it typically goes away anywhere between 2-8 weeks which is somewhat reassuring, however after browsing through some forums, im hearing some people talking about it lasting for years? Im only 17 and dont want to damage my sex life, and this is really beginning to depress me and play on my mind. I hope it really is temporary and heals after a month or two. Ive currently had it for around 2 weeks Id say. Is there anything i can do to make sure it really does heal? Has anyone previously had this and recovered? Ive stopped masturbating since ive noticed what it actually is, so around a week now. 

Please help



Please somebody help me, anything at all about this would help

4 Answers

  • Josie
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

    I don't think there are any lymph glands in shaft of penis..

    are you sure it is not a vein.

    Give it another week and see doctor if still worried.

  • kelvin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    stop with the dangerous self diagnosing and see your doctor

  • Roddy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    Your best course of action is to consult a doctor with good urological knowledge. You are very unlikely to find a genuinely knowledgable person on here.

  • balan
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

    It seems an issue You may consult your family physician before the situation turns out of hand.Regards

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.