Shona
Shona asked in Politics & GovernmentImmigration · 1 month ago

Is it true that the majority of people who voted for Brexit are actually just racists?

Best Answer

true

brexiters are so dumb, leaving EU will not stop immigration from NON EU countries

GB government ALWAYS had control of immigration from NON EU countries

• Romanians will continue to be allowed bring in their non EU 'spouses' after we have left the EU? That is news to me.

That is surely ONE component to it, but I think would be over simplifying the problem.

I see it here in Italy, too. Good Lord.....you must see the pictures......boatloads by the THOUSANDS being rescued every month, and the EU says we don't want them.

Well, what the hell is Italy suppose to do with them all? Unemployment in Italy is 25% for adults and nearly 40% for Youth. There's no jobs for ITALIANS, much less 3,000 immigrants EVERY month.

No one will rent to them, they have no money..........so where do they go? Homeless all over the place, just exploding, takling over parks, where just 10 years ago, I use to take my son to play.

Now, I wouldn't step foot in some of those parks. Crime is skyrocketing..........because they have no options,....food kitchens are wiped out......and can't keep pace with the amount of donations needed.

It sounds "racist"...........but we didn't ASK for half of Libya to move here. We just can't support that......and there is nothing here for them.........so how can they live, except turning to crime?

False. The problems of excessive immigration, bogus asylum seekers, foreigners living off British-citizen taxpayers include people of every race, countries of origin including Europe, Asia, Africa, etc.

• Killmouseky
      1 month agoReport

That was just as true 100 yrs. ago as today. Why is it so "important" now?

• Tavy

Is it racist to want to make our own laws? We have been told what lightbulbs we can use, carpet cleaners now have to less powerful engines, fishermen can only catch so many fish, milk is being poured down the drain due to quotas and so on.

What is racist about that.?

• Killmouseky
      1 month agoReport

Did you ever stop to think that maybe the Welsh & Scots feel the same way - bullied by England?

We need to check with the racist democrats:

Antisemite Rashida Tlaib

Antisemite Ilhan Omar

Ralph "blackface" Northam is Virginia Governor

Woman abuser Keith Ellison is Minnesota AG

• Maxi

I do not know the 'majority' of people who voted one way or another and so have no idea of the reason they decided to vote.

From the people I know who voted to leave the reason they voted was to stop the EU dictating each and every aspect of their lives with all their rule/regulations/laws that 'might' be favourable to people in Germany or France but it is not for people in the UK and for the every increasing 'club membership' fees they want each year which can be used to support the UK costs and services and not sent to Romania, Poland or Greece to upgrade their country..... so look after the UK and the UK needs before they send forced donantions to subsidise other nationals.... donations should be voluntary not a statutory requirement. So race doesn't come into Brexit

• ..

As a rational "remainer", I would say that some are, but not the vast majority. Their main reasons are,  too many immigrants, and regaining control of our own affairs.

I suspect that some would now choose to remain, having discovered the full implications of the process.

• I know some Remainers who would now vote Leave out of respect for democracy but none who have gone the other way.

• carrie

It has nothing to do with racism it is about wanting to be our own boss. make our own laws. 

About as true as that the majority of people who voted Remain ,are anti democratic and from the liberal-left . .

Oh -- On second thought' s , that's true , so not a good argument .

• Killmouseky
      1 month agoReport

hoarseman is so politically ignorant as to think a name means anything. What was "democratic" about the Deutsche Demokratik Republik? About the Democratic people's Republic of Korea (North Korea)? What was "socialist" about fascist absolutist rule by decree?

Lol, if shoes can be racist as some people say, i guess so, lol.