Are there any cities in the UK where you would hate to live? Which one(s) and why?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Best Answer

Almost all of them - noisy, polluted, too much crime. After a lifetime living in London I have retired to a small country town in Shropshire, where I am surrounded by friendly people and beautiful countryside

• dj
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

All except St Davids City Wales

• David
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Almost all UK towns and cities have been infested with malefactors who go about their nefarious business with impunity due to decades of pathetically weak governments who have tipped the scales of justice in favour of criminals instead of making the wellbeing of decent citizens it's highest priority.

• Katie
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

ALL of them - in a perfect world I would NEVER go into a city/town.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Ludwig
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Oh yes! All the ones in Scotland.

• Maxi
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

All and any of them........... I am not a city dweller

• 1 month ago

Apart from the fact that I don't DO 'cities', I'd not live in London today, or towns like Luton, or Slough, or most of the London-area towns. But again it depends on in what area in these places.......

• carrie
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I was born and spent my early years in London, but have moved as far away as I could, I wouldn't live there now for all the tea in China :).

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Any of the towns that make up the post-industrial favelas that are known as Teesside. Although not strictly cities Middlesbrough, Stockton-On-Tees and other towns in the area are well worth mentioning.

The UK taxpayer has paid handsomely for Trident,  it's about we had an armed live test fire and used Middlesbrough  as the target.

• 1 month ago

Hull

Obviously, in any town or city you are going to get a mixture pf people - some OK, some scum

Hull had the highest ratio of scummy people anywhere I have been

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.