Which city in the UK is the best one to live in? Why do you think that?

Best Answer

I loved Edinborough when I was there

London is great.......but I could see myself living in Edinborough.

• Weasel McWeasel
      1 month agoReport

cut me some slack Ray,....I'm an American , living in Italy......would you prefer the Italian spelling of Edimburgo ? How's that. ? Damnnnn........everyone is a critic here.

Glasgow Neds are the best, and the weather itself - simply fantastic.

Not to sound racist but I find many cities where Asians live go downhill looks wise and price wise. It's not that I'd avoid living around Asians its just I'd want to live somewhere tidy. I'll say it how it is. They come from a more untidy world and most (not all) bring their lifestyle with them rather than adapting. The government acknowledges how little personal care most Asians tend to put into the area they live and thus send less money to those areas. Kind of like a double whammy on the area now that I think about it. I'd want the property I buy to at least have a chance of maintaining its price as well. This maybe the main reason people move away from Asians in this country. It's not due to hate, but due to saving their own money.