Anonymous

I'm autistic and I told people that I'm gonna go on the run from law enforcement, why do people think that I won't succeed in this?

So I'm autistic and I hate the cops here in my city for making me get onto court ordered treatment now and probation. I don't get why they make ding dong ditching in the middle of the night into such a big deal as it is a harmless prank. Everyone says that ringing someone's door bell and running away hurts people and I don't get it. I don't want to do this court ordered treatment so I'm planning on moving away from north carolina to either georgia or alabama by applying for college. I'm thinking georgia tech or alabama state. I'm also going to be going to arizona in december and I'm gonna travel to another city by bus to fly out. People says that these things are violation of probation and says that I will get arrested and thrown in jail for this. I told them back that if that is the case then I'm gonna go on the run from the authorities and I think I can succeed in this as I've gotten ideas from movies and actual articles of successful fugitives who fled to another country. Plus I have a skill in disguising myself as the opposite sex through my skills in makeup and drag. Everyone says that this isn't going to work when I plan on disgusing myself as a woman. I don't want to do the court ordered treatment cause they're making me not miss and can't change any appointments. I need to change appointments to make time for my private clinic therapists. They might even make me do group activities and I don't want to. Why do people think that I can't succeed by going on the run ??

• Ann

You again, Jacob?? Go away!

I sincerely hope you go to jail for at least 20 years.

• Judith

In your case, I suspect that there isn't anyone who really cares what you do or don't do. But commit a crime and do your time. Being autistic isn't going to excuse you from suffering the consequences of your actions. It would be nice to think that you would be thrown into jail without access to the internet then we wouldn't have to read all the crap you put on here.

• Lita

Because very few people succeed in running from the authorities completely. You may even succeed briefly but they will eventually catch you and your supposed autism will not save you from being jailed for violating probation.

To clarify, YES there are CLEAR SIGNS OF AUTISM to anyone knowledgeable. Of course NO ONE HERE CAN SAY FOR SURE and certainly CANNOT SAY YOU DEFINITELY DO NOT HAVE AUTISM.

Here is the DSM 5 Criteria for autism (note it is NOT AUTISM SPEAKS OPINION). I wasted my time finding another source because of the nonsense excuses from people that either didn't look at or were unable to understand the 1st source I used which was fully reliable for the criteria...which happened to be the easiest source to find as many others don't clearly list it. Anyone who real cared about the truth would know autism speaks controversy and is perfectly free to form their own opinion. People who don't know about the issues wouldn't care to look past the page I cited...if they looked at that page at all. And yes some families do choose to side with autism speaks....and only azzholes would attack them for their personal choice for themselves.

https://www.cdc.gov/ncbddd/autism/hcp-dsm.html

Deficits in social-emotional reciprocity, ranging, for example, from abnormal social approach

Deficits in developing, maintaining, and understanding relationships

Highly restricted, fixated interests that are abnormal in intensity or focus (ie elevators)

And this is NOT A PRIVACY violation as the person in question has repeatedly posted about himself.

You know it is wrong and may even know why and just don't care because you have been enabled to be a menace for nearly 30 years. If you had been held responsible for your actions since you were a little kid, you would be likely be acting adult now. People with autism have a hard time changing bad patterns of behavior that were learned since they were a kid. But, that doesn't mean you don't know its wrong, and can be held legally liable.

Why ding dong ditch is wrong. It can scare people. If they are sleeping they may get hurt jumping out of bed. A person coming to the door in the middle of the night is not good. It could be there has been some accident or the house is on fire and there is some emergency and the police are at the door to tell them. Maybe it was someone that lost a child in an accident in the middle of the night and the police came to the door. And someone else doing it for fun re traumatizes them. It could even trigger a heart attack or stroke scaring them.

When you get arrested in drag, you will be branded a 'fag' by the other prisoners and raped up your azz.

• Lita
      1 month agoReport

Wrong as usual, Simply. Autism is simply his current favorite diagnosis. Screaming about it and accusing people of attacking you because they don't agree with you won't change that.

You aren't nearly as smart as you think you are. You've said you have gotten in trouble three times with the law already, that record will follow you where ever you go. You have no self control and you will repeat the same behavior all over again. When you do something stupid in your "new town" that brings you to the attention of the police they will check your information and find that you violated probation. When that happens you will end up in jail.

Being Autistic is not a get out of jail free card and being an immature azzhole is not a disability, jacob.

• Will

Lame story, Troy.

How about looking at this from your victims side. Think about How You would Feel If someone kept coming to Your Place and Ringing Your Doorbell, while you were asleep? Having to keep hearing the Noise, that someone would be Breaking the Law if they did it to you also!  Would not you want them stopped? 

What if some did this to you while you were in Your bathtub? Would you like it? 

If you run off and leave, the Court can put the Order out for you  to be found and put in JAIL!  Because you have Broke Laws and are required to do your easier punishment now! Run off and more likely into Jail you would go!