Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 4 weeks ago

is this healthy ? Normal?

Me and my girlfriend of a few weeks just had sex, we went 4 rounds, before I came I lasted in between 8-12 mins non stop each round... she even gave me head after we finish on our last round and I CAME as well, I came every round... but like with my past ex girlfriends I never went that far.. maybe 2 rounds most, which is what people get too ? My question is how did I had that much semen? And it’s that even healthy??? .... I mean at times I masterbate and I *** once’s... and then if I do masterbate again no semen comes out, but when I had sex with her, I pulled out each time and there is was loads of semen everytime I finished .. was it because I was soo turned on??

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Josie
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Yes, it is healty = it may not be normal for most guys.

Contrary to what has been said elsewhere = semen is

produced on demand in the prostate so if you are turned on

enough 5 rounds is possible to c um several times in a row,

if your refractory limit does not kick in..

You will have reduced sperm in the later ejaculations.

• Sky
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

I call bullshit. It's hard enough for a guy to keep it going for a second orgasm, but 4 of them? You should have stuck with 2 because it would have been more believable. The guy's body can't regenerate semen that quickly. Your third would be little more than a pelvic dry heave, and the fourth would be shooting dust. Even if you were able to reach 3 or 4 orgasms, yes that would be perfectly healthy (or at least nothing unhealthy about it), and the same goes for if you were actually able to ejaculate something. Again....bullshit.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.