Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 4 weeks ago

is this healthy ? Normal?

Me and my girlfriend of a few weeks just had sex, we went 4 rounds, before I came I lasted in between 8-12 mins non stop each round... she even gave me head after we finish on our last round and I CAME as well, I came every round... but like with my past ex girlfriends I never went that far.. maybe 2 rounds most, which is what people get too ? My question is how did I had that much semen? And it’s that even healthy??? .... I mean at times I masterbate and I *** once’s... and then if I do masterbate again no semen comes out, but when I had sex with her, I pulled out each time and there is was loads of semen everytime I finished .. was it because I was soo turned on??

• Josie

Yes, it is healty = it may not be normal for most guys.

Contrary to what has been said elsewhere = semen is

produced on demand in the prostate so if you are turned on

enough 5 rounds is possible to c um several times in a row,

if your refractory limit does not kick in..

You will have reduced sperm in the later ejaculations.

• Sky

I call bullshit. It's hard enough for a guy to keep it going for a second orgasm, but 4 of them? You should have stuck with 2 because it would have been more believable. The guy's body can't regenerate semen that quickly. Your third would be little more than a pelvic dry heave, and the fourth would be shooting dust. Even if you were able to reach 3 or 4 orgasms, yes that would be perfectly healthy (or at least nothing unhealthy about it), and the same goes for if you were actually able to ejaculate something. Again....bullshit.