Huggy asked in SportsWrestling · 1 month ago

How do I watch AEW and when are their shows?

I've always been a WWE fan but honestly.. im considering giving AEW a go it's just I don't know how to watch it or when the shows are? Do they have a weekly show? Or is it just their pay per views? 

Gotta be honest, the only thing I like about WWE right now is Randy Orton.. and even he is being booked pretty badly 

It’s on tnt on wednesday nights at 7 central time. I watched it, I don’t know really what to say about it though, you might like it, some of the stuff that they was bashing on wwe about didn’t make sense to me, the whole audience was chanting “We The People” when jack swagger came out and they was trying to say that was bad creative, it’s literally the one thing that has kept him over with fans for the past decade and they are claiming that it is a bad slogan, bad gimmick that wwe came up with 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Amy Flower
      4 weeks agoReport

That sounds like an excuse for Jericho and aew, and it really didn’t shut them up, they started chanting something, I couldn’t quite make it out but I think it had something to do with wwe.

tnt on wedsdays

TNT Wednesdays at 8pm Eastern