Timeless specific space?

What would happen if i was to stop time on a specific space between two objects, and throw one object in the timeless space, what would happen to that object? 

Is there any space in the timeless void? Does that space exist? Do we see it? What do we see? 

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

The question doesn't make sense! If there was a "timeless" place (and there can't be) you couldn't change it - you couldn't put anything in it.

• 1 month ago

Space does not exist without time. Motion is meaningless without time. You would not be able to throw any thing without time. You would not exist without time. The chemical reactions and the electrical signals of your nervous system could not exist without time. YOU and your consciousness would not exist without time. A static Universe makes no sense. You cannot separate time from space. That is why it is called the space time continuum. How could you throw anything without time? 

• CarolOklaNola
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

You can say the space between two objects is timeless, but what does that REALLY mean? It means it is static, that it has no matter or energy of any kind. No such place exists except as a mental hypothetical construct. 

• 1 month ago

A light beam doesn't experience time -- so if you could turn yourself into a photon ---

• Joan H
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

If there is no time going by, you can't do anything (including things like breathing).

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I'm gonna get spjfrmab is it for me

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.