Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 month ago

Can I mix vegetable oil, honey, and aloe Vera gel for a damaged hair treatment? And  how much should I put and how long should I leave it?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • kelvin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

no you can not...

• 1 month ago

I think you can. Like 10 minutes maybe.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Once hair is damaged it can't be repaired. Damaged hair has lost its outer cuticle layer and when it's gone it's gone forever. Oils and gunk can fill in holes and make hair appear shiny and less damaged but it's only temporary. The best cure for damaged hair is the scissors. Keep heat and harsh chemicals off your hair to prevent dryness and damage from happening.

• You can use coconut oil (if it's 100 percent pure coconut oil) as a leave in conditioner and it won't make your hair sticky, but it will make it look greasy if you don't wash it out. If all you have is olive oil then olive can be used as a deep conditioner, or even as a hot oil treatment that can soften your hair and help repair most of the damage to it. After covering the scalp you should saturate the entire length of your hair. If your hair is breaking off then you should consider getting the parts trimmed that are breaking off. I wouldn't use or mix honey in with any of those, that will make your hair sticky.

https://www.google.com/search?q=olive+oil+as+a+hai...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I also have Olive oil if I should use that instead.

• Tavy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No you cannot. That will leave a gooey mess and make your hair sticky.

Who's idea was that?

• Tavy
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

No, buy a proper conditioner, olive oil will make it sticky.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.